Working as part of a busy transport team within the cargo freight terminal at Heathrow.
This is a permanent role and working on a 4 and 4 shift pattern.
Night shifts only: 18:00 - 06:00
Salary based on experience around £28k per annum.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Digi tachograph downloads and inspections.
- Planning driver’s activity.
- Driver’s first port of call.
- Planning routes and logging collections/ communicating with drivers/ warehouses/ customers.
- Planning driver’s roster.
- Liaising with agencies and maintaining a fleet of vehicles (booking services and repairs).
- Ensuring drivers remain compliant.
- Maintaining databases (Training to be given.).
- Processing customer drivers’ paperwork.
- You will be working independently as well as a part of a team so you will need to work on own initiative at all times.
- Job costs using agreed Customer rates.
This is a excellent opportunity offering the suitable candidate a career within aviation and a chance to progress within it.