Anderson Young Aviation are currently looking for a professional, well presented individual who is well organised with a keen eye to detail to join our office at Heathrow Airport
Excellent package based on experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing generalist HR support; advice to staff and management on employee relation issues, recruitment and retention and performance management.
• Providing statistical information on HR related subjects.
• Advising management on new and existing HR policies and ensuring employment law is kept up to date with regards to contractual agreements with all employees.
• Implementing and assisting with the introduction of new HR initiatives across the business
• Knowledge in performance and reward will be a major plus.
•Confidentiality: Respect for personal information and for individuals' rights to privacy.
•To provide a timely and professional response; i.e. dealing with people management issues and seeing projects and issues through to completion.
•To provide mutual respect and fair and equal treatment to all.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience
•Minimum CIPD level 5
•CPD, working towards CIPD level 7 status.
•Microsoft Word and Excel proficient.