Looking for day shifts? Wanting a change in career before the new year?
Anderson Young Aviation are currently looking for a professional, well presented individual who is well organised with a keen eye to detail to join our office at Heathrow Airport
You will be front of House meeting and greeting guests, answering the telephones, general office duties, updating identity passes, checking bookings, data entry and Validating credentials
Working a shift of 4 on 4 off (Days Only)
7am - 7pm
Key Responsibilities include:
• To provide, Airline Representatives and Officials with a high standard of service.
• To input consignment information into ABS.
• To process export & import documentation exactly as the company’s procedure manual describes.
• To comply with Customs regulations.
• To answer the phone in a polite and confident manner.
• To action bond checks & ABS reports on a daily basis.
• To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary and reasonable by the company.
• To be able to work flexible working hours when necessary.
• To work as a team or on own.
Desirable knowledge, not essential:
• Export/Import Documentation
• Dangerous goods acceptance and handling.
• General cargo legislation awareness
• Hazard spotting.
• Manual handling and safe practice
• Health & Safety legislation.
If you think you're suitable for this role then please apply with your CV