Wanting to change career before the new year? Some extra cash before Christmas?
Anderson Young Aviation are currently looking for a professional, well presented individual who is well organised with a keen eye to detail to join our office at Heathrow Airport
You will be front of House meeting and greeting guests, answering the telephones, general office duties, updating identity passes, checking bookings, data entry and Validating credentials
Working a shift of 2 days on, 2 nights on & 4 days off, (4 on 4 off)
7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am
Candidates must be able to work night shifts
Key Responsibilities include:
• To provide, Airline Representatives and Officials with a high standard of service
• To process export & import documentation exactly as the company’s procedure manual describes
• To comply with Customs regulations
• To deal with all persons that you come into contact with in a polite and confident manner
• To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary and reasonable by the company
• To be able to work flexible working hours when necessary
• To work as a team or on own.
If you think you're suitable for this role then please apply with your CV
If successful at interview stage candidates will have to apply for a DBS as an airport standard.
You will also need to be able to provide details for all employers within the last 5 years